1. Robert loves food. I never thought I could find someone who loves food as much as me and I did. When we read our journals from when we were growing up the entries were always about what we ate that day.
2. He goes on adventures. He loves camping, hiking, canyoneering. He helps me get out of my peeing comfort zone and takes me outdoors.
3. He loves our families.
4. He loves baking. He reads cookbooks for fun, he makes up recipes, and then he bakes the most delicious desserts.
5. He is a food artist. If we were to ever have a food blog or a bakery he would be the one making the food look pretty.
6. Robert loves projects. Last year he made a flower garden by himself. I only helped a little. He learned how to lay the brick, the best soil to use, & when to plant the bulbs. He did everything and it looks amazing.
7. He’s cheap and saves money, but he also spends money without stressing.
8. Robert loves kids. He is so sweet to them. Whenever I am holding a baby and it starts to cry I hand it over to Robert because I know he will cheer it up. He is going to make an amazing dad.
9. He would be totally content living in the mountains.
10. He is hecka handsome with a beard wearing flannel and is equally handsome clean shaven wearing a suit.
11. He loves reading. He could read for hours and hours and hours and hours.
12. He loves his friends. Robert is still best friends with the guys he went to high school with. He loves them like brothers and he would do anything for them.
13. Robert is very funny. He is quick with his wit. He makes me laugh daily.
14. He thinks I’m funny.
15. He snorts when he laughs. And yes, he got this from me and it is adorable.
16. Robert doesn’t use social media. He realized it was a time waster and wasn’t the best and he deleted it all without hesitation.
17. Robert loves Scooter. Yes, the dog. It’s not even his dog, it’s his brothers dog. He loves Scooter so much and treats him like a child.
18. Robert is a really good listener and I talk a lot. He takes interest in what others are saying.
19. Robert is my best friend. We can talk about anything and everything. We have so much fun together.
20. He is an extremely hard worker. In the past 3 years he has only taken one sick day. It nearly killed him to take it, and I made him take it because he was puking.
21. Robert has the brightest countenance. That was one of the things that I noticed right away. His eyes sparkle and his smile.
22. He never complains about waiters/waitresses. Even if they’re not very decent he still tips them 20%.
23. Robert isn’t negative. In fact he’s the most positive optimistic man I know.
24. He is very chill. I think our personalities go perfectly together. He helps me relax and not stress the small stuff.
25. Robert is willing to drop anything and everything to help someone in need.
26. Robert is very clean. He will always insist on cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. And he doesn’t even use a mob, he gets down on his hands and knees. He served his mission in Ghana and Sierra Leone and he learned how to clean. He also learned to take care of his belongings because he saw how lucky we are to live where we do. We have so many things.
27. Robert loves gardening. He loves tilling the ground, planting, watering and checking on his little green babies.
28. He is very loving and giving. One day Robert wants to take our family to Africa to serve the people.
29. Robert is a climber. He is always climbing rocks or trees and it literally takes him 3 seconds to climb anything.
30. Robert loves music. But it’s not just that. He knows what kind of music his people like, so when we’re on road trips with other people or whenever his friends or family members are around he plays their favorite bands for them.
31. Robert has an amazing testimony of the gospel. He loves his religion, he loves Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It is the most important thing to him. And because of that he helps me be a better person.
Happy birthday Robert. I love you!
Love Love Love,